Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting fat Ronaldo Jnr in a Brighton Shirt

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
I'm heading out to Brazil in two weeks and wondered if anyone had a contact at Brighton where I might be able to get a deal on last seasons shirts? Have looked online but there doesn't seem to be any available to buy. Happy to pay decent sale retail price (now Nike is in play). Not looking for any deep charity, just thought it would be nice to get give some local kids some Brighton shirts.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Think you'll find that they sold 'em all.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm heading out to Brazil in two weeks and wondered if anyone had a contact at Brighton where I might be able to get a deal on last seasons shirts? Have looked online but there doesn't seem to be any available to buy. Happy to pay decent sale retail price (now Nike is in play). Not looking for any deep charity, just thought it would be nice to get give some local kids some Brighton shirts.
send the club an e-m making this request they are very good at giving shirts for this type of trip you just need to bring the story back with photos and the club might put it in the match programme. Try PB and the communication department. They gave shirts for my nephew when he went to Borneo!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am not saying this to be annoying but I think you should change the title. You are proposing something for a really good cause and should be commended but the thread title does not reflect this.

I currently see lots of kids in Brighton shirts running around the slums of Nairobi and it is a joy, always puts a smile on my face. I actually saw a bloke in Kibera (biggest slum in East Africa) wearing a Lewes FC shirt - RANDOM.

Good luck and all the best.

i am not saying this to be annoying but i think you should change the title. You are proposing something for a really good cause and should be commended but the thread title does not reflect this.

I currently see lots of kids in brighton shirts running around the slums of nairobi and it is a joy, always puts a smile on my face. I actually saw a bloke in kibera (biggest slum in east africa) wearing a lewes fc shirt - random.

My son took a whole strip of Albion shirts out to Kenya three years ago:moo:

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
I am not saying this to be annoying but I think you should change the title. You are proposing something for a really good cause and should be commended but the thread title does not reflect this.

I currently see lots of kids in Brighton shirts running around the slums of Nairobi and it is a joy, always puts a smile on my face. I actually saw a bloke in Kibera (biggest slum in East Africa) wearing a Lewes FC shirt - RANDOM.

Thanks for tips, the club have a few kids shirts left. Also looks like there are small adults of the 83 retro shirt online so will look to buy a few of those.

Will post a pic, but thanks again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here