Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islam Feruz could leave Chelsea on loan

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We're linked with a hat full of Chelsea squad players every year and they NEVER come off.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Weren't they all released Chelsea players? Bit different.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Weren't they all released Chelsea players? Bit different.

That maybe the case, but they were all released from said club, and therefore caught our eyes perhaps in development and youth games, and if as we know Chelsea buy young talent and discard them so frequently it's all ways worth checking them out. So therefore your comment was like many of mine a bit silly

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
That maybe the case, but they were all released from said club, and therefore caught our eyes perhaps in development and youth games, and if as we know Chelsea buy young talent and discard them so frequently it's all ways worth checking them out. So therefore your comment was like many of mine a bit silly

No not really, this thread is about a contracted player Chelsea want to loan out, my original comment was about players like Nathan Ake etc who are also contracted players who we got linked with last year.

I presumed that was obvious. Bridcutt and Ince were free agents when we signed them so totally different set of circumstances.

Hence my point, we get linked with Chelsea youngsters who they want to loan but we never get them.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No not really, this thread is about a contracted player Chelsea want to loan out, my original comment was about players like Nathan Ake etc who are also contracted players who we got linked with last year.

I presumed that was obvious. Bridcutt and Ince were free agents when we signed them so totally different set of circumstances.

Hence my point, we get linked with Chelsea youngsters who they want to loan but we never get them.

AS I SAID MANY OF MY COMMENTS ARE SILLY AND ILL THOUGHT OUT IN ACTUAL FACT I DONT THINK, THATS MY PROBLEM.

I bow to your better knowledge and your ultimate slap in the face, I will retire from NSC forthwith (for the evening anyway)

Good day worthy advisory.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
AS I SAID MANY OF MY COMMENTS ARE SILLY AND ILL THOUGHT OUT IN ACTUAL FACT I DONT THINK, THATS MY PROBLEM.

I bow to your better knowledge and your ultimate slap in the face, I will retire from NSC forthwith (for the evening anyway)

Good day worthy advisory.

See you tomorrow :bigwave:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Islam Feruz......Birmingham school teacher is he?

No, a Chelsea player. I don't think we need any school teachers at the club at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here