Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are YOU watching the big game on Saturday?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'll be in the Ship Inn, Lyme Regis, anyone in the erea welcome, got a themed night.

Free entry before 8pm

10% off Draught lager from 8 till 11

When the game kicks off:

If Italy score – 5% off bottles of Peroni and a further 5% off for every other goal they score (up to a maximum of 4 goals)
If England score – 19.66% off Carlsberg for 10 minutes after any goal.

Half time Tombola for anyone wearing England shirts with prizes including signed Shin Pads, Carlsberg T-Shirts and a football.

Italian food available including cheese and tomato pizza.

I. Can't. Wait.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Barney's in Worthing - free entry, beer deals and an 80" projection screen, with another couple of smaller tellys I think.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'll be in the Ship Inn, Lyme Regis, anyone in the erea welcome, got a themed night.

Free entry before 8pm

When the game kicks off:

If Italy score – 5% off bottles of Peroni and a further 5% off for every other goal they score (up to a maximum of 4 goals)

Half time Tombola for anyone wearing England shirts with prizes including signed Shin Pads, Carlsberg T-Shirts and a football.

I. Can't. Wait.

Actually that sounds like my idea of hell!!! I'd go if they were paying me to drink Carlsberg - no deals on proper beers?? Would be nice to see them doing the 19.66% off proper English ales, as opposed to a "Danish" Lager.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With junior after we've eaten breakfast.

Mugabe Media Blackout between waking up and turning TV on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Actually that sounds like my idea of hell!!! I'd go if they were paying me to drink Carlsberg - no deals on proper beers?? Would be nice to see them doing the 19.66% off proper English ales, as opposed to a "Danish" Lager.
19.66% off Palmer's IPA and it would be worth the drive down.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
In bed, midnight kick off for me but most likely on the sofa but Sunday night will be in Le Dousil Bar to watch France Honduras match.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

19.66% off Palmer's IPA and it would be worth the drive down.

So it's a pub that is going to charge entry from 3 hours BEFORE kick-off?

Good grief.

Crodo isn't REAL.

Its. A. Spoof.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Free entry before 8pm

When the game kicks off:

I. Can't. Wait.

What, Danish lager....no Palmers ?? Stuff that !!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I shall mostly be in the sports bar of the Aurora cruise ship, somewhere near the Channel Islands.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I will most probably be watching Sky+ of the game as spending all day at a BBQ and likely to be very,very drunk and will no doubt pass out the second the match kicks off.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Free entry before 8pm

When the game kicks off:

I. Can't. Wait.

Awww used to work near there many moons ago (first real job was in Axminster). Won't be watching the game at all myself, as I'll be on the South Downs manning an aid station for a running event, so will have to be Talksh*te or BBC Radio 5Lite

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Free entry before 8pm

When the game kicks off:

I. Can't. Wait.

hehe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here