Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Running (Or whatever the Yoofs of Today call it)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Saw these guys doing some amazing stunts on Sat evening. We were sat watching from Yum Yum Ninja at these guys hurling themselves from one roof to another whilst people photographed & video'd it; being an Arundel country bumpkin I was hugely impressed, does anyone know where they upload the video, tried You Tube but seem much older uploads?

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
It is good to watch and if they enjoy it then that's their tickle . If they get arrested for trespassing or die through a fall (which I hope will never happen) then I don't want to hear the friends and family saying 'ah he was such a nice boy he didn't deserve to die' or 'why have you locked him up?', can these guys think of the family as well when they do this ?

Saying that it does look impressive !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Parkour! Parkour!

Parkour!

This is Parkour!

Ow.......parkour...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Parkour is from A to B.

Freerunning is in a set location (IE flipping off things etc).

As long as it doesnt disrupt anyone or break any laws, then by all means let them do it and it can look impressive (check the attached video below for a case of this). The moment they start trespassing is the moment they should be arrested, and I know a couple who stupidly brag and post pictures about it on Facebook, which is clever if Mr Policeman happens to see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeiwLLZjDo - How the bloody hell he can do some of this stuff is beyond me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Parkour is from A to B.

Freerunning is in a set location (IE flipping off things etc).

As long as it doesnt disrupt anyone or break any laws, then by all means let them do it and it can look impressive (check the attached video below for a case of this). The moment they start trespassing is the moment they should be arrested, and I know a couple who stupidly brag and post pictures about it on Facebook, which is clever if Mr Policeman happens to see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeiwLLZjDo - How the bloody hell he can do some of this stuff is beyond me.

You can't be arrested for Trespass.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well thats a bit stupid then......

I imagine you probably could if you were jumping around on someone's property though. Physically being on someone's private property isn't a crime in itself, all depends how you got on to the property and what you're doing when you're there. I think.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
hum hummmm, apologies for interrupting the legality binfest ..... thanks for the Parkour bit will take a look, very impressive but scared the bedoobries out of me just watching them, stay safe chaps ..... PLEASE!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here