Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy fans in mourning as Jim Davidson tragically...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
........ confirmed alive and well.

British comedian Jim Davidson is ‘alive and well’ according to sources close to him this morning.

Jim Davidson did not die unexpectedly at home yesterday, and continues to breath the same air as the rest of us.

A spokesperson for Davidson’s management team told reporters, “We can confirm that Jim is still with us, and working on new material. It’s about black disabled people – you’ll love it.”

Upon hearing the announcement about Jim Davidson, comedy fan Simon Williams told us, “This is such tragic news so soon after the death of Rik Mayall.”

“It’s almost like God doesn’t want British comedy to thrive any more.”

“He’ll probably let Roy ‘Chubby’ Brown live to be 100, just you watch.”

http://newsthump.com/2014/06/10/com...davidson-tragically-confirmed-alive-and-well/

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

British comedian Jim Davidson is ‘alive and well’ according to sources close to him this morning.

Jim Davidson did not die unexpectedly at home yesterday, and continues to breath the same air as the rest of us.

A spokesperson for Davidson’s management team told reporters, “We can confirm that Jim is still with us, and working on new material. It’s about black disabled people – you’ll love it.”

Upon hearing the announcement about Jim Davidson, comedy fan Simon Williams told us, “This is such tragic news so soon after the death of Rik Mayall.”

http://newsthump.com/2014/06/10/com...davidson-tragically-confirmed-alive-and-well/
Alive and well unlike your sense of humour. I would never wish anyone dead even in 'fun'.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

The use of the trite and snide term "spokesperson" identifies the source of this propoganda. ITs nice how idiots self identify with the mangling of the English lingo.

Guess what? And Im sure i speak for the majority here(they are silent and I am noisey) We dont really give a crap about JD, we are aware that he gave up this racist shtick DECADES ago,, we are also dont give a crap about the Daily M€ail. We are bored of people like you now **** of and read your guardian somewhere else and stop trying to bore us into a friggin coma.

TIA

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The use of the trite and snide term "spokesperson" identifies the source of this propoganda. ITs nice how idiots self identify with the mangling of the English lingo.

Guess what? And Im sure i speak for the majority here(they are silent and I am noisey) We dont really give a crap about JD, we are aware that he gave up this racist shtick DECADES ago,, we are also dont give a crap about the Daily M€ail. We are bored of people like you now **** of and read your guardian somewhere else and stop trying to bore us into a friggin coma.

TIA

What are you going on about? It's a spoof story, nothing to get your knickers in a twist over, or even any reason to try to be so righteous about. :lolol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
some of my best friends don't make jokes about old celebrities not dying

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can understand why this is supposed to be funny.

It just isn't.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
ITs nice how idiots self identify with the mangling of the English lingo

Indeed. It's "propaganda", by the way, not "propoganda", "noisy" rather than "noisey", "It's" not "ITs"."i" should be capitalised etc etc. A deliciously if unconsciously ironic post.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed. It's "propaganda", by the way, not "propoganda", "noisy" rather than "noisey", "It's" not "ITs"."i" should be capitalised etc etc. A deliciously if unconsciously ironic post.

Looney has severe dyslexia.

I am not righteous but dislike sick humour especially when it involves death, especially when someone who is recognised as one of Britain's best comics has died so young.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
David Walliams has said that growing up watching Rik Mayall on TV made him want to take up comedy but for some reason, it seems, he decided against it.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

TIA

Looney,I agree with your sentiments,entirely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here