Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] CROFTS CLOSER TO RETURN

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011

“I don’t really want to set myself any dates, I just listen to my knee and body and make sure that when I’m ready to join in with the boys I’ll be flying.”Crofts also spoke about the rehabilitation work he been undertaking to get himself fit and praised the support from head physiotherapist, Adam Brett and all of Albion’s medical staff.
“I’ve been sprinting and done a lot of strength work in the gym on my legs so hopefully when I go back we’ll be looking at twisting and turning in the knee and getting it as strong as possible.
“It can still get a bit stiff and ache sometimes, but it has settled down in the last two months. The new physio, Adam Brett, has been different class and so has the whole medical department.
“I haven’t seen them for ten days, but I’ll be looking forward to putting together another plan with them as I really want to kick on again.
“The past six months have made me so desperate and hungry to come back. These injuries are tough, but it makes me appreciate playing football so much more and I want to show everyone the sort of form I was hitting last year.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here