Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would I be arrested?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If I wore this swimwear?

I'm a bit of a nudist and love to be free. I want to know people opinions on this because I'm seriously thinking of buying a few outfits for the summer and sunbath on Brighton beach. I know it might look a bit revealing but it covers your modesty so can't see what the problem would be, how would you feel if you see this if I was walking around? Would you feel offended?

I'd need a bigger pouch that is for sure.

114356.jpg

114357.jpg

114358.jpg

Attachments

• 114356.jpg
    114356.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 2,296
  • 114358.jpg
    114358.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3,567

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
God i hope so.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Ooh, you are awful...........but I like you!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why? I'd like to see a sensible debate on why not, if it was a female then the overwhelming verdict would be yes, carry on.

Are you wearing that for the Marathon next year too FS? Could get a lot of cheers when running through Kemp Town.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If you're about 18, slim, good looking in a boyish kind of way, smooth skinned and toned and ever so slightly gay then this is the kit for you. If you're none of these things then forget it!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Are you wearing that for the Marathon next year too FS? Could get a lot of cheers when running through Kemp Town.

lol, Funny you should mention that EL, have just been thinking about that, have nearly a year to decide but the last thing I need is to be arrested for decant exposure and having my picture in the Argus with the arresting officer being [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here