The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Simple poll really.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Simple poll really.

you say that, but...

I don't like tattoos on women really, aesthetically. But I don't have views on women who have tattoos. Each to their own.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
IMO - when a girl is attractive she doesn't need to cover herself in ink or maybe I'm just getting old. Also when they get to my age (mid 40's) if they've had them for 20 odd years they start to fade and look pretty shit, but each to their own I suppose.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Unsure why this thread is "how do you view women with tattoos". Isn't it the same for anyone with tattoos or is it ok for men to have them and not women, is that what the thread is saying? I am not fussed either way about tattoos on anyone - don't particularly like those full sleeve ones but any tattoo needs to be done professionally or they look cheap and nasty.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On the basis thst the most popular locations for female tattoos are the breasts, buttocks, and the "lower abdomen" I try to view them as closely as possible.
Happy to view male inking of course.....the arm being the favoured location.
No sexism here!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There seems to be a recent change in girls attitude to tattoos more recently, a few years back it would be a discrete butterfly or similar on a shoulder,hip or foot. Nowdays there are lots who feel a thigh, leg or whole arm covering big splat of something is the way to go which, looks awful to me. I think there may be some people having huge regrets in later life.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Tattoos range from God awful ugly abominations to the exquisite and beautiful.

People who sport them span the same range.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a fan but nobody who has one is gonna give a shit what I think. I was surprised to see that David Dimbleby has had a scorpion tattooed on his back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here