Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adidas - Coca-Cola - Hyundai/Kia - Emirates - Sony - Visa

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Boycott these companies and their products, email them to tell them why you are boycotting them and encourage others to do the same and who knows? If you need a product or service they provide, maybe choose to spend your money with a direct competitor and again, email them to let them know.

D

Deleted member 18477

But I have just purchased 2 pairs of adidas trainers on my Visa card? I also love diet coke... And need a new Sony PS4 as my PS3 is broken...

:tantrum:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That just means no diet coke.

I guess I should be grateful the 'Official Partners of the 2022 World Cup' aren't Haribo, Soreen, & Weetabix (Sainsburys own label).

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Boycott these companies and their products, email them to tell them why you are boycotting them and encourage others to do the same and who knows? If you need a product or service they provide, maybe choose to spend your money with a direct competitor and again, email them to let them know.

The xbox 1 is shite and pepsi is rank.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Lol. Boycotting Visa is an almost impossible task!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This would mean I'd have to wear shit trainers so it's unthinkable. And yes, how the **** would you boycott Visa?!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They're nice, but I only wear ZXs. I have about 12 pairs, I'm addicted, it's a problem. A good problem....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They're nice, but I only wear ZXs. I have about 12 pairs, I'm addicted, it's a problem. A good problem....

A good problem. An excellent problem. I've got a fair few pairs of Adidas (a soft spot for Yamamotos) but Asics Onitsukas is where my addiction lies. 30+ pairs. :blush:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
:thumbsup:I don't wear sports gear, dont like Coke Cola, wouldn't buy Hyundai, don't fly anywhere, can't afford Sony, and use Mastercard when I have to use a card, so, I'm in

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
This would mean I'd have to wear shit trainers so it's unthinkable. And yes, how the **** would you boycott Visa?!

Lol. Boycotting Visa is an almost impossible task!

Use Amex, MasterCard or cash

Personally I drive a Hyundai (second hand) don't use their main dealer for service but that's more to do with the cost than boycott.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
:thumbsup:I don't wear sports gear, dont like Coke Cola, wouldn't buy Hyundai, don't fly anywhere, can't afford Sony, and use Mastercard when I have to use a card, so, I'm in

I don't drink any sugary drinks, only wear trainers for running, only fly Virgin for long-distance trips, don't play computer games and can't drive so I'm nearly in. Just have to work out what to do with my Visa cards

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Use Amex, MasterCard or cash

Personally I drive a Hyundai (second hand) don't use their main dealer for service but that's more to do with the cost than boycott.

Much as I admire the idea, I'm not changing my bank account just to enable me to use my debit card.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Nike's as bad as adidas. I'd gladly use other products/ services if there was a ethical alternative.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I just purchased coca-cola on my Visa card after getting home from football wearing Adidas boots after wearing a shirt sponsored by Emirates (PSG). - I am a bad person.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here