Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Adam Virgo a TRAITOR to the Albion ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
My SAUCE spotted this so called Albion LEGEND but to me a BELL END now SNEAKING into 'ToysRUS' yesterday AFTERNOON on the Goldstone RETAIL Park.

I felt SICK when my SAUCE told me EARLIER and it put me RIGHT off my FULL English and for the first time ever I didn't FINNISH my SAUSAGE.

It's like the TIME last year when my mate ROGER told me the WWE fights were FIXED, it was as bad as that finding an ALBION legend stepping into that PLAICE.

BAN VIRGO NOW

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good for him. I've been in there too. I miss the Goldstone ground and hate what Archer & Bellotti did, but the past is past.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I won't go on the retail park but Virgo can go where he likes as far as I am concerned. He might even be too young to have even set foot in the Goldstone.

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Ernest I have laughed more at Little and Large attempt at humour than I could at yours. To call you a boring one trick pony would be an insult to one trick ponies.You sir have the honour of being the first onto my ignore list.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Adam Virgo's MASONIC transfer to Celtic was about the only thing that stopped the Albion going under at the time, I seem to recall.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
ERNEST I don't think VIRGO is a TRAITOR I think some Brighton fans use the RETAIL PARK after what happened. I WON'T but I have no PROBLEM with other people USING the PARK. But are you SERIOUSLY suggesting we 'BAN VIRGO' because of SOMETHING some SAUCE told you?
SERIOUSLY

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why was your SAUCE there? Somewhat hypocritical methinks.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He was WALKING past and has good eye SITE
Just being in the general vicinity is bad enough. S/he should be ashamed of themselves.

Sauce OUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here