Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Kind of.

murray.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If Scotland get its independence does that mean they have to have Scottish embassy's around the world that will cost them. When the oil runs out they have to sell more whiskey ! Will our stricter boarder controls in the future mean we can send the Scottish street drinkers back home that will improve Hastings.:drink::facepalm:Will Scottish residents in the Uk children born south of the boarder lwould be duel nationalist we better make sure we don't have to many Ryan Gigs situations who played for England at youth level and then ended up being a welsh player what a loss to England!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Typical. We wait 70 odd years for a British men's champion and the UK splits up!

I do hope scotland stays part of the UK. If I were given a vote for English separatism then I'd vote no. The United Kingdom is unique.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If Scotland get its independence does that mean they have to have Scottish embassy's around the world that will cost them. When the oil runs out they have to sell more whiskey ! Will our stricter boarder controls in the future mean we can send the Scottish street drinkers back home that will improve Hastings.:drink::facepalm:Will Scottish residents in the Uk children born south of the boarder lwould be duel nationalist we better make sure we don't have to many Ryan Gigs situations who played for England at youth level and then ended up being a welsh player what a loss to England!

It will add a little to their budget but remember, there are millions of Scots all around the world who are there, presumably because they didn't want to be in Scotland, and all they need to do is appoint one of them in each capital city as their ambassador/consul. Their embassies will be situated in a 3 bed semi or whatever is the equivalent in the various capitals of the world!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
When the oil runs out they have to sell more whiskey !
Scots don't produce any whiskey, you're thinking of Ireland.

we better make sure we don't have to many Ryan Gigs situations who played for England at youth level and then ended up being a welsh player what a loss to England!

Sigh ... as has been pointed out a billion times, Giggs, born in Wales, with Welsh parents and Welsh grandparents, could only have qualified for England through residency. He didn't play for England Youth, he played for England Schools, where qualification is determined by location of school not nationality of player. I don't see how Scottish independence would make any difference to that situation.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sigh ... as has been pointed out a billion times, Giggs, born in Wales, with Welsh parents and Welsh grandparents,.

Not all of them. His grandfather was from Sierra Leone.

In fact he probably should have opted to play for Sierra Leone - he'd have stood a chance of playing at a big tournament then...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
That's a relief for UK-based enormous adams apple lovers, like me, to know that one of their true idols might still partially believe in our unity. Without Scots and their gigantic gulp protuberances, we'd have very few to chokingly lust after.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That's a relief for UK-based enormous adams apple lovers, like me, to know that one of their true idols might still partially believe in our unity. Without Scots and their gigantic gulp protuberances, we'd have very few to chokingly lust after.

I love enormous Adam's apples. They're my favourite feature on a woman.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That's a relief for UK-based enormous adams apple lovers, like me, to know that one of their true idols might still partially believe in our unity. Withoot Scots and their gigantic gulp protuberances, we'd have very few to chokingly lust after.

Corrected.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I love enormous Adam's apples. They're my favourite feature on a woman.

I think it'd be nice if ladies had a ring of them all around their throats with the swallowed pearl necklace (fnar) look. And from a quick look on google images, I imagine on a female they're called Sandra Bullock's apples.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Scots don't produce any whiskey, you're thinking of Ireland.

Sigh ... as has been pointed out a billion times, Giggs, born in Wales, with Welsh parents and Welsh grandparents, could only have qualified for England through residency. He didn't play for England Youth, he played for England Schools, where qualification is determined by location of school not nationality of player. I don't see how Scottish independence would make any difference to that situation.

The point I was making is we have a lot of people who consider them selfs as Scottish have moved over the years to England for WorkThey have settled married and have had children who could play for Scotland or England will they now become duel nationalist or become English or Scottish passport holders!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here