Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have tried to put up a poll ....but afraid its beyond me
how many cats do you have living with you?
are they microchipped?
are they neutered?
do you let them out at night?
and just out of interest do you have any other pets(dogs,birds, snakes, rats or mice)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No (bad I know)
Yes
No
Tortoise and fish

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
got the poll up now
so I am not so daft as I thought

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We have one beautiful 19 year old sliver tabby, still going strong.
Neutered young, and microchipped.
She's safely indoors at night, and being old, she likes it that way.

Don't have any other pets, but we are open minded once she's gone to heaven, about cats or dogs. I adore cats, but contrary to the lazy generalisation that you are either a cat or dog person, I like all animals.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We have one beautiful 19 year old sliver tabby, still going strong.
Neutered young, and microchipped.
She's safely indoors at night, and being old, she likes it that way.

Don't have any other pets, but we are open minded once she's gone to heaven, about cats or dogs. I adore cats, but contrary to the lazy generalisation that you are either a cat or dog person, I like all animals.

I rather like that
so this :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Currently have Black and white female aged 10,spayed when she was 5,male white kitten 1 year old,already neutered.

He has a bell and is micro chipped,she is not...

Keep them in at night,but they are free to roam during the day..however i will not lose sleep when they don't/have not come back at night before..

I love all animals....but if i was a farmer and a fox got at my chickens,i'd get a better fence or keep a dog....

I'd slaughter my beef cattle but only after giving them the best possible care if i was a farmer...

I have no problem with snake lovers using rabbits or even cats as live food for their pets,i would wish this for them over the cramped squalid glass cages to be honest..

All this anti cat nonsense is well nonsense,so a cat kills a bird? what does the bird do,to the fish,the worm,the insect?

I am anti anything that happens that is not as a result of nature-example horses fight,but i cannot condone man making horses fight.

So the cat kills little tweetie pie? so what

And if a dog kills my cat?

so be it..he was free to be killed...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have tried to put up a poll ....but afraid its beyond me
how many cats do you have living with you?
are they microchipped?
are they neutered?
do you let them out at night?
and just out of interest do you have any other pets(dogs,birds, snakes, rats or mice)

None. No desire to ever have any. They leave hair everywhere, have very little connection to humans and don't care who you are as long as you feed them. You get nothing back from a cat.

Kittens are amazing though, if only we could genetically engineer kittens to stop them becoming cats.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
None. No desire to ever have any. They leave hair everywhere, have very little connection to humans and don't care who you are as long as you feed them. You get nothing back from a cat.

Kittens are amazing though, if only we could genetically engineer kittens to stop them becoming cats.

this is a normal response from someone who has had nothing to do with cats
I have had cats all my life, they do leave hairs everywhere, they can be very insular, most I have had are extremely clean.
all the cats I have had living with me for any time have been loyal and loving and true there are times they can be hateful, cats though are what you make them show them dislike and they will show it back at you, do a cat favour, look after it while its recovering from a bad owner and it will never forget this even when you re-home it with someone else.
go to a party where they have a cat, the cat knows by your demeanor that you dislike them and they will spend all night trying to sit on your lap, this done they will jump off and walk off with their tail up showing you its backside.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
1/ 1
2/ no
3/yes
4/no -Well he goes onto the front or back terrace (penthouse) but not out out.
Also he talks to birds. Anyone else have a cat that does that? Little miaouws repeated while staring at them. Weird really, as if he was seriously hunting them, surely it would e best to keep quiet?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1/ 1
2/ no
3/yes
4/no -Well he goes onto the front or back terrace (penthouse) but not out out.
Also he talks to birds. Anyone else have a cat that does that? Little miaouws repeated while staring at them. Weird really, as if he was seriously hunting them, surely it would e best to keep quiet?

I thought all cats done that I call it lip twitching

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
3 cats, mcirochipped , neutered. We have a cat flap so they are able to come and go as they please. What mostly pleases them is sleeping on my bed all day and night. Our oldest cat is very attached to me and if i sit down will always come and sit on me, even if he is already comfortable on someone elses lap. The middle cat likes taunting dogs. He goes to a neighbours house and sits on their garden wall to make their dogs bark. He knows if a dog is on a lead and will sit just outside of it's range. Ive also seen him hit a labrador that got too close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here