Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to you all

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Good afternoon,

I have just signed up to NSC and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I have signed up, to hopefully get to know about the club and fans now Sami Hyypiä has joined you as manager.

A little about me, I am a mega football fan...Liverpool have always been my English club but over the last few years I have followed Leverkusen since Sami went there.

Anyway I hope to enjoy following Brighton as well now.

Thanks for reading this, all the best to your club for the forthcoming season...:clap2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
here we go again...da jar view!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Good afternoon,

I have just signed up to NSC and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I have signed up, to hopefully get to know about the club and fans now Sami Hyypiä has joined you as manager.

A little about me, I am a mega football fan...Liverpool have always been my English club but over the last few years I have followed Leverkusen since Sami went there.

Anyway I hope to enjoy following Brighton as well now.

Thanks for reading this, all the best to your club for the forthcoming season...:clap2:

I gave you NSC life, Enjoy it is a great forum :thumbsup:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Good luck. You're going to need it with this mob. Also, you say you followed Hyypia at Leverkusen, any idea what our style of football is going to be?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Looking at the Liverpool forums, it does appear that we are rapidly becoming a favourite second team.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
here we go again...da jar view!!!

No, I think Hyypia's stalker was re-called for breaching the restraining order.

Or are now using their proper account...

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Looking at the Liverpool forums, it does appear that we are rapidly becoming a favourite second team.

You probably will be followed by a lot of reds, you are lucky to have Sami ... He has been popular wherever he has gone, and will be greatly missed in Leverkusen

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thanks I hope to have a laugh and get on with everyone :)

Quite- will you soon be liking blue and white as colours,maybe even a Seagull will fly over your head and you shall say to yourself-god,i just love the seagulls....will you repeat the bit in bold for me,please?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here