Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you name every player to have played for us during the AMEX era?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
49/57

How I missed out Dunk and Crofts I'll never know, probably should have got Lingard. I'll forgive myself Navarro, Vincelot, Assulin, Taricco and Agdestein.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
I missed about 6 and I only created it last night.. :facepalm:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Re-tried and got them all :banana: Would have had about two minutes to spare had I not been stuck on 56/57 trying to remember Agustien :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I too missed Vicente :facepalm:

I hate these things because I get so hung up on not knowing one answer, that everything else goes out the window.

In this case it was Bridge's 'understudy' who I only got when I miss-spelt a former centre forward. :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
44/57 - spent what felt like an age stuck on Mattock and had a freeze after that

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
43. I got brain freeze with 2 minutes left!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I take it these are just league games as some players played against Wrexham such as Sampayo and Rodgers. I got 53, missed Gonzalez, Assulin, Razak and Vincelot.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
50/57
Missed Jara Reyes, D Rod, Agdenstein, Barker, Cook, Hall and Maksimenko.
Good game if bloody frustrating trying to remember them.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I take it these are just league games as some players played against Wrexham such as Sampayo and Rodgers. I got 53, missed Gonzalez, Assulin, Razak and Vincelot.

According to my records, it's only Sampayo, Rogers and Kasim that would be added to the list if you include cup games, and all three of them were in that Wrexham game.

I wonder if that meant we got better at bringing players through so when they got a chance in the cup, they also got a chance in the league, or if we stopped giving youngsters a chance so early that they were ready for a cup game v lower league opposition but not for the league?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here