Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you like to do or even be...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You know the type of thing,i have worked in stocks and shares,earned £100,000 a year for last 20 years and now i have found my true calling,i am going to teach kids or save the whales.... (i have not done this by the way,purely as example).

Easy when one is financially on a sound footing......yet others choose the path anyway,whatever their circumstance.

So money no object- for me i would like to work with animals and tend the land...

Over to you..

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I would like to be a scarecrow, so I could be recognised for being outstanding in my field.

*I'll get my coat*

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd like to work in stocks and shares and earn £100,000 a year for the next 20 years.

Ace that is a good answer....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
First I'd need to secure the monies (which may be more than the £125 I've got, ahem) to build an actual working time machine, and then I'd go back to 1973 and audition for Deep Purple as replacement for Ian Gillan. Obviously I'd get the gig and turn Burn and Stormbringer into the albums they could have been. I'd keep Glenn on the straight stuff, and keep Blakers in the fold, then, then right I'd make sure Purple were cemented as the best and biggest band of the decade, then I'd die in a blaze of glory, something insane like hang gliding naked with two hookers whilst downing endless bottles of JD and then I'd be dead.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good afternoon Gold! :moo:

And to you dear sir-are you on your best behaviour of recent times? I've not been about too much..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
First I'd need to secure the monies (which may be more than the £125 I've got, ahem) to build an actual working time machine, and then I'd go back to 1973 and audition for Deep Purple as replacement for Ian Gillan. Obviously I'd get the gig and turn Burn and Stormbringer into the albums they could have been. I'd keep Glenn on the straight stuff, and keep Blakers in the fold, then, then right I'd make sure Purple were cemented as the best and biggest band of the decade, then I'd die in a blaze of glory, something insane like hang gliding naked with two hookers whilst downing endless bottles of JD and then I'd be dead.

I could contribute another £125 if it helps,not into your taste of music,but i will give it a go,for me it's more about the style....i am not alone,for although i wish not to die now or ever did,i once imagined setting fire to my car,downing a bottle of vodka and playing some loud music and driving of beachy head..failing that i'd be ripped apart by lions,as i love cats and big cats..be a good way to go.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
then I'd die in a blaze of glory, something insane like hang gliding naked with two hookers whilst downing endless bottles of JD and then I'd be dead.

Not far off how John Entwhistle of the Who went, by all accounts. Still it would be a black night if it happened.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've been a good boy lately but we know that won't last :jester:

I recall one of your posts once,a seriously funny stab at our rivals,made me laugh so much,still does,anyway....be good :lolol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Archaeology or anything that involved travelling round the world's historical places would be my dream.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Archaeology or anything that involved travelling round the world's historical places would be my dream.

A good call,i bet there would be some really interesting finds in some towns and cities in the middle east and so forth,or maybe in the latin americas

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Dream job: professional footballer.

Realistic: Probably in national security or business security, I have intentions to study an MSc International Security after my BA International Relations degree. Only £5k at UEA, plus the girlfriend's originally from Norwich, so if that continues well; might end up there. I'd probably be in the FCO or a private firm, always fancied working for Aegis/ArmorGroup due to the money that can be made and the travel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here