Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What souvenirs did you get from the Goldstone?

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
On a lighter note considering the related thread.....

I have a wooden seat from the West Stand and some of the pitch from in front of the North replanted in the back garden

Credit to the bloke I saw with the clock from the South East corner

Respect to the kid I saw walking across the park with a toilet seat from god knows where

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just some grass which I replanted in my back garden but moved soon after.

I have two seats from the last game at the Dell in my garage!

Last edited:

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
One wooden and one plastic seat from the west stand. Still have them in a box in the loft. When I close my eyes I can still hear the rythmic knocking and banging going on in the west stand after the Doncaster game.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A blue plastic seat from the press box and a piece of the North Stand goal net. I did get a small chunk of turf as well, but the grassy area in our garden (I wouldn't dignify it with the word "lawn") has been patched up and messed about so often I've no idea where it is.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
None. Dad wouldn't let me. Not a clue why not.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Two turnstile manufacturer's nameplates. I polished them up and they are on display in my study with other Albion memorabilia acquired over the years.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
2 blue plastic seats. I had grass which ended up in my mum and dads garden but they have sinced moved. I had a small puece of net as well.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Two turnstile manufacturer's nameplates. I polished them up and they are on display in my study with other Albion memorabilia acquired over the years.

I got one-Mayor Turnstiles Manchester England.....i am led to believe it is not the sought after rare type as a collector on here once approached me about mine,however it is still with me and mine came from the North east Corner..

I remember snapping of an old piece of the fencing (the top spike) to use as a tool to get it.

No way in the world was i ever going to leave the Goldstone without taking a piece of its very soul with me,it was ours,the fans to take,and that was that.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I remember someone mentioning they had Peter Ward's peg from the changing room (lucky bugger!).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The corner flag (not pole) from the North-East corner :)

Thief!!!! good on you,i probably would have seen you beat me to getting it-maybe :lolol: ,so went for the turnstile plate instead,i'm pleased none the less with my piece of history...

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Thief!!!! good on you,i probably would have seen you beat me to getting it-maybe :lolol: ,so went for the turnstile plate instead,i'm pleased none the less with my piece of history...

My Dad was a policeman working at the game and handily positioned himself near the NE corner when the game was coming to an end and stuffed the flag in his pocket. A victory for the long arm of the law :D

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My Dad was a policeman working at the game and handily positioned himself near the NE corner when the game was coming to an end and stuffed the flag in his pocket. A victory for the long arm of the law :D

Outrageous and even funnier......

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

PC Beard?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here