Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World cup devalued.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
No Ribery, Ronaldo not fully fit, Suarez having recently undergone surgery, but no one has mentioned the absence of Bridcutt from the world stage. Scotland's failure to qualify has devalued the competition. We will be deprived of those mazy, scintillating box to box runs, that exocet shooting, those 50 metre pinpoint defence splitting passes. Truly tragic! Still, I have an hour long compilation of his league goals to console myself with.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
You could always watch the famous Scotland team set the Argentine alight during the 1978 tournament.... (That Archie Gemmill goal aside)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
You could always watch the famous Scotland team set the Argentine alight during the 1978 tournament.... (That Archie Gemmill goal aside)

"And we'll really shake 'em up when we win the World Cup..."

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Still, I have an hour long compilation of his league goals to console myself with.

You will be watching this in super slow mo, or they must repeat them dozens of times (from different angles, I suppose?) or there is an awful lot of filler stuff between them. Enjoy!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No Pele, no Cruyff, no Maradonna, no Charlton, no Finney, no di Steffano, no Puskas.....

World Cup OUT !!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
There are, however, players called Immobile and Brilliante, so this bodes tremendously well.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone ponder the wisdom of teams playing pre-tournament friendlies when there's always a risk of key players getting injured? Why not keep them fresh and fit untilt he tournament actually starts?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here