Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Apologies if fixtures !
Go and get him Sami !!!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As good a player as he is, no doubt he commands a big wage. We already have Ince,Crofts, Nzuzi, JFC and Stephens as central midfielders.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Southampton and QPR are being linked with him already, can't see him dropping out of the Premier League to be honest.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He'll be going for the biggest wage packet, it won't be here. Expensive journeyman these days.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
One of the relegated players at Fulham that can actually hold his head up this season. Not a championship player. A prem club will pick him up for sure.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As good a player as he is, no doubt he commands a big wage. We already have Ince,Crofts, Nzuzi, JFC and Stephens as central midfielders.

Far better than any of those 5 but as has been said he will stay in the Premier and my view is Newcastle with his old boss Pardew, unless others offer more money. Out of interest how many of those will be first choice next season I predict 2 at the most especially if has been suggested we are in for Dean Hammond.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Far better than any of those 5 but as has been said he will stay in the Premier and my view is Newcastle with his old boss Pardew, unless others offer more money. Out of interest how many of those will be first choice next season I predict 2 at the most especially if has been suggested we are in for Dean Hammond.

We all know Sidwell is better than what we have, but as I said, he will expect a large wage which we would be better off using to fill some of the positions where we don't already have 5 players e.g centre back, left back, right back, forward. Which 3 do you think will be dropped from that list of 5?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Do you honestly think he will drop down a division for a fifth of his last salary ????

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It would be brilliant but I think he'll probably get his last big premier league contract.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We all know Sidwell is better than what we have, but as I said, he will expect a large wage which we would be better off using to fill some of the positions where we don't already have 5 players e.g centre back, left back, right back, forward. Which 3 do you think will be dropped from that list of 5?
Hopefully the 2 that start if fit will be Cofts and Stephens with the others trying for the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here