• a few around

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • None

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I think it makes support look great and might inspire the team hopefully. Some on twitter seem to hate even the people with them. So you?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Depends on the flags really, I mean the South West corner looks brilliant with all the different large flags, however I can understand why some people would dislike the Chelsea styled everybody waving the same flag.

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
Depends on the flags really, I mean the South West corner looks brilliant with all the different large flags, however I can understand why some people would dislike the Chelsea styled everybody waving the same flag.

Just a few fans bringing a few average flags and maybe a few big ones. Not all the same club made flags. So boring.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Didn't mean to hit 'none'. Remove my vote please mods

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There will be a nice new / but very retro one in the Southstand next season , im not sure i get why some people are so against having a better atmosphere at the Amex or anywhere else come to that , this is not to say Flags add to the atmosphere but they do not do it any harm , i like them so there .

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I can start bringing my Columbia flag more often. It has so far

Been present as we beat Bolton 2-0, although I'd lost the string so we couldn't hang it up.
Been left in the hotel room by mistake when we lost 4-1 to Derby.

It's LUCKY

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
I can start bringing my Columbia flag more often. It has so far

Been present as we beat Bolton 2-0, although I'd lost the string so we couldn't hang it up.
Been left in the hotel room by mistake when we lost 4-1 to Derby.

It's LUCKY

Bring it! We need luck.

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
Yup, that was our flag day. Looked beautiful and matched the occasion perfectly. Very hard act to follow.

Very expensive to have that again. Maybe everyone just go out and buy flag that sized like that or above. I have got one that you could hang on seats or hold up. Thinking of getting a waving one.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Flags look great when viewed from the front - not as much so when viewed from behind!

On a couple of occasions last season there was a young lad in the row in front of me waving one all game above his head - didn't have the heart to say anything as he was enjoying himself so much but it made it very difficult to watch the match - like looking through a turning cartwheel.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Think they look great but it all depends what's on them. The one about homophobia is totally embarrassing and i cringe every time i see it.

According to a steward anything over 5' need to be fire certified, I'm getting a fourteen footer made for Peacehaven by 'barmy flags' (based up north) and while chatting he mentioned the 3 teams with the most anti flag stewards are Mk dongs' Sheffield weds :lolol: and the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here