Great news about the Finnish flag..!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
ww.jpg

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Great news, a real 'hold the front page' moment.

When did Finland make this change? :banana:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Blue and white...of course, the signs have been there all along!

Presumably the next manager will follow the same trend...so a Greek, Honduran or Israeli maybe.

I know there are more blue and white flags out there but off the top of my head that's it...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Presumably the next manager will follow the same trend...so a Greek, Honduran or Israeli maybe.

I know there are more blue and white flags out there but off the top of my head that's it...

How could you forget Uruguay?

900px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
I think these are great. Perhaps the Seagulls Store will stock one of them, has it reopened yet?

Or better still, we all get one on our seats for the opening home game.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

The Scotch flag is blue & white.
Evans, Alec Ferguson, Moyes, Billy Davies.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Sorry I'll explain; the Finnish flag is blue and white (same as Albion's colours) and Sami Hyypia is from Finland. There has been a recent outbreak of Spanish flags at the Amex due to Spanish Dave/Oscar, etc. but perhaps next season the aptly coloured Finnish flag will replace them to show solidarity with the new manager and the team's colours. I do hope that is clear enough for you now Fruity, but feel free to ask about anything you don't understand...

In what sense is that news?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sorry I'll explain; the Finnish flag is blue and white (same as Albion's colours) and Sami Hyypia is from Finland. There has been a recent outbreak of Spanish flags at the Amex due to Spanish Dave/Oscar, etc. but perhaps next season the aptly coloured Finnish flag will replace them to show solidarity with the new manager and the team's colours. I do hope that is clear enough for you now Fruity, but feel free to ask about anything you don't understand...

Still not "news" though is it? We know the Finnish flag is blue and white and we knew Hyypia is from Finland.

All you are presenting are plain facts that we already knew.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yes it is great news that the Finnish flag neatly coincides with Albion's colours.

Still not "news" though is it? We know the Finnish flag is blue and white and we knew Hyypia is from Finland.

All you are presenting are plain facts that we already knew.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Yes it is great news that the Finnish flag neatly coincides with Albion's colours.

Again, not "news". It is like tomorrow's BBC news leading with the story that David Cameron is our Prime Minister. Are you getting it now?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here