Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Philip Degen

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
31 year old Swiss right back, can play left back and right wing and he loves to get forward. Former Liverpool right back, currently at FC Basel but only played 10 games last season and played with our Sami at Liverpool. Worth a punt ?!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Gerrard will probably want to come here after the world cup too and maybe Suarez since he's been injured could come on loan till Christmas and get his fitness back!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Gerrard will probably want to come here after the world cup too and maybe Suarez since he's been injured could come on loan till Christmas and get his fitness back!

I don't think we should go for has-beens and players trying to get their fitness back. We should be aiming higher than that !

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Google Degen Degen, Philip has a twin brother and they have their own website, it has some fairly homo-erotic pictures. Worth a laugh

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
This guy was one of the worst ever players to play for LFC. A complete leach, money grabbing ass.......
This would be a massive mistake. If he signed, it would NOT be a SH choice as he knows what a scumbag Degan was/is.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
IF there's anyone I'd take it's Martin Kelly CB and covers either full back. And Ibe.

Quality shout. Prefers CB, could learn a lot off SH and is a quality player. Perhaps not LFC standard yet, but a good lad with PL potential.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone else open this thread fully expecting it to be about a second US soldier released by the Taliban?
Anyone else open this thread fully expecting it to be about a Team Sky professional cyclist.

No, just me then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here