Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Early doors but England 3-0 up

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have to go to work, but I'm looking forward to the rugby feast that is next Saturday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've just tuned in to 5-live. Surprised we've managed to stay with them till half time, what with the absentees. My thoughts were that a respectable defeat was the best we can hope for on this occasion. I hope the Harlequins boys can do us proud.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
England rugby excites me. Great strength in depth and with 13 senior members missing today are going toe to toe with NZ in their o an fortress. I think it's going to a great few years for England

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The crowd have been quiet all game whatever the result now this has been a great effort by our lads

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
No shame in that and the win will do little for New Zealand confidence knowing that was a second string and England will come back stronger

Excellent effort by our boys and certainly something to build on in this tour

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Annoying that. The yellow card was probably fair, but NZ should've had one when their player held on to May about 2m from the line. The All Blacks always get the refs. on their side when they're at home.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Annoying that. The yellow card was probably fair, but NZ should've had one when their player held on to May about 2m from the line. The All Blacks always get the refs. on their side when they're at home.

Yep, the last World Cup final springs to mind. France were robbed with a ref who didn't have the balls to award the French numerous penalties in kicking distance of the posts. Had money on them as well :rant:

Decent performance from England earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here