Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia in - time to forget about the Albion for a while at last?

Are you going to switch off the Albion for a little while now?

• Yes, World Cup and Summer all the way now.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • No, it's still all about the Albion - new shirts and new players etc

Votes: 71 68.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Albion have done a great job in stringing the season out for 4 weeks or so longer than we expected.

Now we know big Sami has got the job, are you going to switch off all things Albion for a while? You know, get into the World Cup and enjoy the Summer etc.

Or are you going to stay laser focused on the Albion's goings-on regardless?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm going to play Space invaders.

(Any chance of Galaxians or Defender?)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Laser-focused of course!!!

There needs to be some action in terms of signings in the next month and you would hope that by the time Lewes comes about, we'll have a few in.

I really feel, players that miss a pre-season take time to get going as was evident with Lopez who never quite recovered.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its all about the Albion for me. World Cup pah!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No our season starts from here. We need to rebuild the squad as soon as possible.Hopefully can add a couple of new players by the 1st of July This is where the real fun starts.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
What about the both option? I'll be more focused on Albion-based going-ons but I'll be watching the World Cup quite a bit too...

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Close season is better than playing! Every new signing is a potential world beater. So i'll be checking for (insert random name here that no one has ever heard of but at the time of signing is actually unveiled to be the new messiah. Untill he plays one game and ends up in the development squad) signing a lucrative 3 year deal. But there is also the possibilty of a new Pie/Beer/Kit/Sponsorship/Novelty item/Horse Tip/Silly Picture/Training ground update/backroom staff signing or anything else I can't think of

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll check it out. Need to sort the score recording stuff first.

Yes, yes you do.

I'm currently 149,000 clear of the nearest challenger. But because you don't have HIGH SCORES showing, nobody will ever know :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here