Sami Hyypia - Welcome aboard

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Exciting appointment. ..Gamble, yes....But one I am 100% behind. I will nail my colours to the the mast and say he will bring success. ...Big exciting signings to follow now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Exciting appointment. ..Gamble, yes....But one I am 100% behind. I will nail my colours to the the mast and say he will bring success. ...Big exciting signings to follow now.

Very very happy myself.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

For the first time ever, I agree with you !!

Big mark of ambition for the club, hopefully it works out well !!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Attacking FLAIR :clap2:

Welcome to Brighton Sami, here's to a successful season (and hopefully beyond) :cheers:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For the first time ever, I agree with you !!

Big mark of ambition for the club, hopefully it works out well !!

Anyone that knows me knows it takes a lot to get me excited nowadays and I am EXCITED !

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
With the training facilities coming on stream and proper insight having gone into building the infrastructure, the right manager could certainly build legend status and maybe even surpass Mullery who, for me, was our best to date. Let's hope it's Sami. Whatever happens, he should surpass the previous Liverpool legend who held the post.

Great appointment - come on Brighton.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Thats the most positive post I think I have ever read from you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What are the expectations and time scale.

Building the team next season for a serious automatic place the next?

or

Nothing but a top six will do?

NAILED on Winners now.

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
Thank god the wait is over and all credit to TB in his catch. Now lets get some more season tickets sold in expectation of good times ahead. Cant wait for the season to start.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What are the expectations and time scale.

Building the team next season for a serious automatic place the next?

or

Nothing but a top six will do?

My expectations are the same as I had for OG, challenging for the play offs in season one, improvement expected thereafter. Where Oscar blew it was trying to emulate Mike Bailey.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I think this account has been hacked.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great appointment and an absolutely massive favourite with the Liverpool fans.certainly a winner on the field.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here