London
Nope.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I thought it was Sami Hyypia?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He will bring in his own back room staff for sure !
I just hope he is given decent money to build a decent side at least nine players needed now.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I really hope he will. He is a good player but was bugged by injury last season.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I can't see this attraction with some, to bring back a player that was injured for 90% of last season and when he did finally pitch up for the last four games showed nothing of any note. And before people say that he was probably rusty and not up to speed, if that was the case what on earth was he doing on the pitch in such vital games? Bringing Orlandi back in when he did last season, is still a mystery to me. It didn't make any sense what so ever and only served to weaken a side which was quite settled....We don't need or want people like Orlandi draining wages out of the budget while they contribute next to nothing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't see this attraction with some, to bring back a player that was injured for 90% of last season and when he did finally pitch up for the last four games showed nothing of any note.
If his injuries are likely to continue, then I'm in complete agreement. But if the nature of the injuries are that he's likely to be fit for most of the season, then I'd certainly want him back.

With hindsight, it was a mistake playing him in the last few games, as he wasn't able to get back to speed. but we were desperate. If he's fit next season though, I'd expect his form to return.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here