Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia + Jones SPELLS relagation

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I HATE being negative but if Hyppia and Nathan Jones is a HIGH calibre appointment then I'm a DUTCHMAN. More like it was WHOEVER they could get cheapest and GUARANTEED they will be on the PHONE to Obika's AGENT fixing uo a SEASON long loan this WEEKEND.

Another CHEAP foreign manager like Oscar and BOUND for a DISMAL season now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yawn.

You're like a punch drunk fighter a long way past his prime - going through the motions and trying not to dribble all over himself.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yawn.

You're like a punch drunk fighter a long way past his prime - going through the motions and trying not to dribble all over himself.

You have clearly met him.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Yes to Hyypia but a big no to Jones. Major misjudgement from the board. Most fans wanted a clean break and a fresh start.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This used to be the REEL Ernest, now its just the REAL Ernest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I HATE being negative but if Hyppia and Nathan Jones is a HIGH calibre appointment then I'm a DUTCHMAN. More like it was WHOEVER they could get cheapest and GUARANTEED they will be on the PHONE to Obika's AGENT fixing uo a SEASON long loan this WEEKEND.

So that's you in the centre then, Ernest..

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Hyypia and Jones spells 'Has piney joy', which is pretty clearly a sign of success

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

Your so depressing and your spelling is as s**t as your judgement.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Had enough of this tedious joke poster now. Standing in the corner of the school room, shouting "look at me, look at me" and thinking he is funny. Where's that ignore button?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Laatfig.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here