Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grant Hall on Season Long Loan to Birmingham City for 2014/2015

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I'm sure we offered him a new contract but he opted to sign for Spurs instead, so nothing to do with Poyet.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"During May 2012, Hall was offered a new three-year contract amid interest from Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur.[6] Hall thus rejected a new contract offer from Brighton & Hove Albion and signed for Tottenham Hotspur."

Erm..

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Will do well at Birmingham. Step up after a quality season at Swindon. I suspect Spurs will let him go when his contract is up but he has probably earned more than he might have in a career for us so good luck to him (and we got a good fee from the tribunal!)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When you look at Stephen Cookes progress as well, we really did have the two centre halves that could have taken us forwards for many years.

Dec 29, 2011
Will do well at Birmingham. Step up after a quality season at Swindon. I suspect Spurs will let him go when his contract is up but he has probably earned more than he might have in a career for us so good luck to him (and we got a good fee from the tribunal!)

A quality season at Swindon? Many of their fans voted him their most disappointing signing of last season (and this is a team that includes Ryan Harley).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here