Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armed robbery caught on tape.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Someone in South Africa had their bike phone and various keys stolen while cycling, but he had a go-pro on his Helmet, and the thieves didn't know what it was, no wonder he seems calm, as he has clear evidence against at least one of them.

the only bad thing is that they probably won't go to prison for ages and when they get out they will know to steal go pro cameras off people. And obviously he lost his bike, phone and car + other keys. :(

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That is messed up.

D

Deleted member 22389

Someone in South Africa had their bike phone and various keys stolen while cycling, but he had a go-pro on his Helmet, and the thieves didn't know what it was, no wonder he seems calm, as he has clear evidence against at least one of them.

the only bad thing is that they probably won't go to prison for ages and when they get out they will know to steal go pro cameras off people. And obviously he lost his bike, phone and car + other keys. :(

If they can't earn it they will steal it. Bunch of wankers. What can you do when someone is pointing a gun at you? You don't mess around and you just hand them the stuff.

When I was in Naples, Italy years ago, I remember two blokes driving up on to the kerb with their scooter, whipped a bag from some bloke. Next thing I see is the bloke pulling out a gun and firing at the two. The blokes on the scooter cut right across us, it's a good job no bullets hit us. It shit me up. I will never forget that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here