Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Great Hoax about to be exposed?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
A hoax gunman shooting hoax students has been arrested on a movie set made to look like a university in Seattle. It will be interesting to see what comes out at the hoax trial that Mossad and the MSM have no doubt already scheduled.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A hoax gunman shooting hoax students has been arrested on a movie set made to look like a university in Seattle. It will be interesting to see what comes out at the hoax trial that Mossad and the MSM have no doubt already scheduled.

In English?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Isn't that a tad misleading?

Last time I checked a movie set is where actors perform. So why is all of a sudden an actor with a gun and extras now refered to as a "hoax guman and hoax students"?

Is John McClain actually a hoax gunman too?

And yes I appreciate this is how tin foil haters will view the news.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Isn't that a tad misleading?

Last time I checked a movie set is where actors perform. So why is all of a sudden an actor with a gun and extras now refered to as a "hoax guman and hoax students"?

Is John McClain actually a hoax gunman too?

According to one of our colleagues, all the mass shootings in the States are all hoaxes and involve actors. They have Mossad connections too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
tinfoilhatdogpatriotic.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Just seen the banning

Does this mean HKFC has joined the Illuminati and if he has, can he carry on moderating on here, and if he does, can we trust him, and is Bozza in on it ? :mad:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Oh, I see their point though. I hate tin foil too, especially if you accidentally chew a bit that's been left on food and it connects with a filling in your teeth.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
According to one of our colleagues, all the mass shootings in the States are all hoaxes and involve actors. They have Mossad connections too.

I hadn't heard about all the Mass shootings.

Damn, must be a cover up if all these people have been going to church and being shot in Mass.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Only just noted the banning, and not before time. Some hugely disrespectful posts from hybrid X. Good work to whoever slapped his wrists.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Just seen the banning

Does this mean HKFC has joined the Illuminati and if he has, can he carry on moderating on here, and if he does, can we trust him, and is Bozza in on it ? :mad:

<Waves hand>

These are not the droids you are looking for.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Do they let women in the Illuminati?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here