algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yawn

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont they have anything better to do with their day?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Language - unacceptable.

Provocation - unknown.

Whole picture - not available.

Verdict - hung jury.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The bloke's statement that 'racism is alive and well' needs to be taken with a pinch of salt to some degree. Its undeniable that that woman is spouting bile, though I think racism as a whole is far less of an issue than it was, with it being perpetuated in the main these days by the uneducated and those of much lower social standing.

I suppose the question in that regard then, is is that underclass of people still paddling racism larger than those educated enough to know better? It may be different in the US but over here such a class of people is fortunately a minority, with the majority educated and brought up with a more egalitarian mindset.

However ultimately that video serves as testament that there still are morons like that out there, and obviously all the while there are then racism ultimately is still an issue.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Anthony dont lke ni**ers either by the sounds of it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The bloke's statement that 'racism is alive and well' needs to be taken with a pinch of salt to some degree. Its undeniable that that woman is spouting bile, though I think racism as a whole is far less of an issue than it was, with it being perpetuated in the main these days by the uneducated and those of much lower social standing.

I suppose the question in that regard then, is is that underclass of people still paddling racism larger than those educated enough to know better? It may be different in the US but over here such a class of people is fortunately a minority, with the majority educated and brought up with a more egalitarian mindset.

However ultimately that video serves as testament that there still are morons like that out there, and obviously all the while there are then racism ultimately is still an issue.

Snob.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Who cares. Racism in a foreign country. You might as well post a video of some chinese people being racist to a north korean, or some sectarian abuse between muslims.

I'm sure there's some American message boards discussing this. We aren't Americans, it's a totally different social dynamic over there.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I remember going in a shop ad asking for nxxxxx ink just word aint it really onder what would have been said had he called he kids ginger

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nothing better than casting the nets over night and waking up to a whopper :fishing:

Either you claim to have been fishing to distance yourself from the previous comment, or you are failing to reel me in good and proper once you had me on the hook.
If you were fishing, I don't quite get this game of provoking a response then telling people they were suckered in for responding? Is it supposed to show me up as an idiot? or you as a superior intellect? Do you win something for it?

Is this response of yours claiming to have been fishing, actually fishing again for the response I have just given? Strange person.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Either you claim to have been fishing to distance yourself from the previous comment, or you are failing to reel me in good and proper once you had me on the hook.
If you were fishing, I don't quite get this game of provoking a response then telling people they were suckered in for responding? Is it supposed to show me up as an idiot? or you as a superior intellect? Do you win something for it?

Is this response of yours claiming to have been fishing, actually fishing again for the response I have just given? Strange person.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can I have chips with this one please?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here