beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
she's a bit tidy.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thanks for posting this video. What a finish.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
She's going to blow it for me tonight!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A video for those who were stupid enough not to know where their food comes from, and are stupid enough to believe there is cruelty free way to feed 7 billion people.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A video for those who were stupid enough not to know where their food comes from,

indeed but i am against the evil governments and scientists genetically modifying the corn cob to be more resistant to disease and produce a better yield.......what are these evil tossers thinking? our ancestors modified and fooled around with everything as soon as they discovered farming.......bloody food Nazis!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A video for those who were stupid enough not to know where their food comes from, and are stupid enough to believe there is cruelty free way to feed 7 billion people.

Pretty much what I was thinking, wasn't surprised by any of that.

A few years back when I'd first moved into a house share we were making a fry-up one morning and my mate went out to buy sausages. I specifically told him to get decent ones but he came back with some cheap 60% meat rubbish. When the rest of us abused him for the next few minutes he pointed to the packet and said "look, it says butchers choice" :facepalm:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
In other news: pope is catholic. Bears shit in woods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here