Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Ryanair

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Sorry its not football related, but wondered if anyone can help.

I have just completed online check in ... but not once did it ask for my passport details ... is this correct ?

When I flew at Christmas, I had to enter my passport number etc..., but this time it has gone straight to me printing the boarding pass without me entering anything.

Anyone had the same thing?

Many thanks.

larus

Where are you flying to?

i fly to Ireland and Isle of Man regularly for work and I don't need to show a passport, but I always take it. It's all down to open borders within the EU (well, Isle if man is an internal flight).

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Where are you flying to?

i fly to Ireland and Isle of Man regularly for work and I don't need to show a passport, but I always take it. It's all down to open borders within the EU (well, Isle if man is an internal flight).

Flying from the Czech Republic to the UK. Do you think that I dont need to enter it now? As long as I have something they don't need for me to register it?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
If you created an account by entering your details via the 'my ryanair' link on previous occasions it will remember your details.

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
If you created an account by entering your details via the 'my ryanair' link on previous occasions it will remember your details.

I was thinking that, but I have only ever used my passport, but it does give you the option to enter an ID number. I did not think it would take that for granted that you were going to use your passport.

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Take it with you for ID, but they're part if the Schengen Agreement, so it's open border within the EU, so you don't need the passport for the flight. You should have ID though for security.

Thanks Larus. I will take it. Just strange that my GF has just checked in on a different flight to the UK and it asked for hers.

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Check your boarding pass. The passport number will be on it. I think you can't check in or print a boarding pass unless RyanAir have your passport no.

Yeah, its not on the boarding pass. Suppose I will call them in the morning.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Take it with you for ID, but they're part if the Schengen Agreement, so it's open border within the EU, so you don't need the passport for the flight. You should have ID though for security.

The UK is not part of the Schengen group of countries, would advise you take your PPT, younwill need to show it on entry back into UK

Yeah, its not on the boarding pass. Suppose I will call them in the morning.

Sorry, I just checked my last boarding pass and it doesn't show passport number. Easyjet do but RyanAir obviously don't.

But if you logged in before entering the number previously then they should have it. If you didn't log in when you entered it then they won't but I'm pretty sure you'll get an email saying you need to add the number before you can check in. So if you've successfully logged in I assume they have it. Try logging in again and it should be showing in their records.

Don't waste time trying to call them!!!!!!!!!

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Sorry, I just checked my last boarding pass and it doesn't show passport number. Easyjet do but RyanAir obviously don't.

But if you logged in before entering the number previously then they should have it. If you didn't log in when you entered it then they won't but I'm pretty sure you'll get an email saying you need to add the number before you can check in. So if you've successfully logged in I assume they have it. Try logging in again and it should be showing in their records.

Don't waste time trying to call them!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. I will try to log in again and see what happens. Yeah, calling from a mobile will cost me the same as me paying extra if I have to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here