Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

david duchovny spotted at the amex

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
david duchovny has been spotted looking around the amex in reports he might be intrested in investing into what he call ''My beloved Brighton'' this is so exiting.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
david duchovny has been spotted looking around the amex in reports he might be intrested in investing into what he call ''My beloved Brighton'' this is so exiting.

That will have been Dan Petrescu. Easy mistake.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

What is it with you and your David 'big cock' Duchovny at The Amex fixation?

In related news, here's a line that is sadly consigned to the history books these days:

Someone asks you if you've got a match (to light their cigarette with). You reply: "Not since Errol Flynn died."

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What is it with you and your David 'big cock' Duchovny at The Amex fixation?

In related news, here's a line that is sadly consigned to the history books these days:

Someone asks you if you've got a match (to light their cigarette with). You reply: "Not since Errol Flynn died."

No, no, no.......... It's............... Have you got a light Mac?....... No!......... But I've got a light brown overcoat!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not sure whether to believe this or not

... Though I'm sure.... The truth is out there

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports