Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup MOJO

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mine is right back where it should be. I'm as excited as every proper trustworthy man should be*, and yet two weeks ago I was decidedly meh about it all.

Is your mojo still missing or are you excited? Just think, all those nights of proper football on the telly without getting it in the neck from anyone (well, the wife) in the house who isn't bothered. :drool:

*never trust a man who doesn't like football.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
My mojo has been there for a month now , I am totally prepared for it , the missus knows I will be watching every game so she can plan otherwise and I really do think we have an exceptional chance if our first team players keep fit , especially the back four and goalkeeper after last night , the other positions I believe we have reasonable cover .

The fridge will be fully prepared by the weekend :)

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I will be in Croatia for the opening few matches so I expect my mojo will be MASSIVE once the first match kicks off (Brazil v Croatia)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
My Mojo is rising with every passing day. I cannot wait for this feast of football to begin. I even enjoyed watching the England friendly last night!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
It's been there right since the Derby second leg was over!

I've seen some great World Cup documentaries this week and cannot wait for it all to begin.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The big wallchart is UP at home.

The printable chart from the net is, erm, printed, and sat on my desk.

The World Cup is almost UPON US. Now one of England's better players has a last minute injury scare, it feels real!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm properly jealous of my eldest lad. He finishes his final GCSE exam next Friday, and is then straight into a TEN week holiday, free to watch every minute of every game, and sleep until noon.

Lucky boy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Been excited since the turn of the year pretty much. BUZZING.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm properly jealous of my eldest lad. He finishes his final GCSE exam next Friday, and is then straight into a TEN week holiday, free to watch every minute of every game, and sleep until noon.

Lucky boy.

He's not got a summer job?! What the **** are his parents playing at? Disgraceful, no wonder we're swamped with illlegal immegrants etc britain furst

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Mine is right back where it should be. I'm as excited as every proper trustworthy man should be*, and yet two weeks ago I was decidedly meh about it all.

Is your mojo still missing or are you excited? Just think, all those nights of proper football on the telly without getting it in the neck from anyone (well, the wife) in the house who isn't bothered. :drool:

*never trust a man who doesn't like football.

Can I just say I'm loving your WC enthusiasm. I feel exactly the same. I can't describe how much I love the World Cup. Literally every single match. I LOVE IT.

D

Deleted User X18H

My 6 year old took a slight interest last night. But after learning Ecuador weren't Brazil lost interest . It's all about Rio!

D

Deleted User X18H

Can I just say I'm loving your WC enthusiasm. I feel exactly the same. I can't describe how much I love the World Cup. Literally every single match. I LOVE IT.

Still love your signature . You know that is fact don't ? That is how our conversation transcribed , not just in my poem.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He needs to start working and stop sponging off his old man. I hope you've informed him of this

He's not got a summer job?! What the **** are his parents playing at? Disgraceful, no wonder we're swamped with illlegal immegrants etc britain furst

He's still only 15 so his options are limited anyway, but he does football refereeing, as his source of income. :thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
i've been bouncing off the walls for about a month now. I absolutely love the world cup. My favourite thing is about it is that you watch games that otherwise you wouldn't DREAM of watching

'what you doing tonight?'
'watching bosnia vs iran OBVIOUSLY'

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I like Roy because he seems passionate and proud to be England manager and i think he has picked a good squad. This England team all give 100% and I don't understand the "i don't watch England"brigade. To me the whole tournament seems that bit more exciting because it is in Brazil. Can't wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here