Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Wallchart

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Anyone got a good one yet?

I've been looking around for a bit now and can't find one yet, I'm hoping the papers are going to come good this weekend. The Sunday People had one last week but, like the paper, it was awful. I don't want one you print off the web, has to be a nice big one, on glossy paper probably.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
8eregaqy.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My other half has already put one up on the wall for me. It's from the Radio Times. I was asked if I was going to fill it in. I said that was unlikely, but it is a useful point of reference.

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
This weekend's Mail On Sunday has a decent one. League tables included and all, which a lot of charts seem to neglect these days.

Of course, the obvious downside is you have to buy the Mail On Sunday.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Can you believe Maslan the estate agents delivered one this week. It's up until I see a better upgrade.

No pictures just the plan old facts, however I am in Scotland for a chunk of the World Cup. Should be fun if we do well. Big IF

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Two very different versions here. Have to say the one from Wappings Worst is rather good. Whereas if you are a customer of Mishon Mackay I would advise negotiating a better freebie!
myzuge2y.jpg
aty4abus.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Two very different versions here. Have to say the one from Wappings Worst is rather good. Whereas if you are a customer of Mishon Mackay I would advise negotiating a better freebie!

I have the Mishon Mackay one up on the wall next to my home office. Not spectacular, but I only really use them to see what games are when.

On the other hand I sold and bought from them when we moved last year and they were brilliant. :thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Have to admit the Maslan wall chart is a lot better than the Mishon Makay. Hiney's is the best wall chart so far, where did it come from

What I don't mind about Maslan's is it doesn't overpower the more important event talking place in Yorkshire in July.

Attachments

• WC 14.jpg
    WC 14.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 425

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Radio Times one this week is best so far. It's 6 A4 sheets wide and good quality.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Have to admit the Maslan wall chart is a lot better than the Mishon Makay. Hiney's is the best wall chart so far, where did it come from

What I don't mind about Maslan's is it doesn't overpower the more important event talking place in Yorkshire in July.

Am liking your work there :)

The wall charts from estate agents, are these just coming through your door or are you guys going in and asking for them? The Maslan one is exactly what I'm after.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Hmm, I need a wallchart in my life. I'll have to see what the weekend papers are offering...

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
aty4abus.jpg

I have to say that's a poor effort from The Sun. It's a Wallchart; there's a clue in the name; you're gonna have to find a contortionist to fill in the knockout stages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here