Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Albion ever have a new manager?

Will the Albion ever have a new manager?

• Yes, they will

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • No, they won't

Votes: 43 61.4%

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nope. Not ever.

It will end up like my Sunday team where we took it in turns to pick the team. And just like that team, the Albion only have about 12 players, so picking the team will be easy anyway...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nope. Not ever.

It will end up like my Sunday team where we took it in turns to pick the team. And just like that team, the Albion only have about 12 players, so picking the team will be easy anyway...

I'm going to steal this for a tweet.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Can't see it happening myself.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, I'm hoping for a new catering manager and a new transport manager, so...I've voted yes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought we had enough insight and intuition the run the whole thing from NSC. We could create a new position called 'Hindsight Manager' and administrate the operations retrospectively. I'm sure the Football League would allow us to declare our official match scores a couple of days late...

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Perhaps this is Barber's master plan? http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/front_page/newsid_8967000/8967067.stm

While the giants of the English game bankroll their dominance with funds from rich tycoons, the Kent-based club instead has been a guinea pig in an intriguing football experiment which satisfied every football fan's desire: to have real power over how their football team is run.

It meant supporters would no longer have to make do with just shouting "get him off!" into the air, or only being able to impart their tactical wisdom to anyone in the pub who would listen.

Instead, fans could now join a website - MyFootballClub.co.uk (MyFC) - which would let them have the final say on transfer dealings, major club decisions and, most enticingly of all, the chance to set tactics and pick the players in the team. All for just £35 a year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Am I missing something ? We don't NEED a manager.

We have David Burke.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Think the title manager will be binned and we shall ,for the foreseeable future, have a head coach.

Pretty sure either Barber or Bloom said it'll be a manager, not a head coach, in a recent video interview.

Apologies for giving a serious answer in a silly thread.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Boy am I glad I opened this thread.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Think the title manager will be binned and we shall ,for the foreseeable future, have a head coach.

Pretty sure either Barber or Bloom said it'll be a manager, not a head coach, in a recent video interview.

Apologies for giving a serious answer in a silly thread.

And one of them also said there is actually no difference in the roles, it's just a title.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
My earlier plan about, in the future, of only ever appointing managers for one year - like Miss World or the Lord Mayor of London must be the way forward. It would be brilliant.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are the new Belgium government.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here