Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 8 8.7%

• Total voters

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I'm getting excited now.

For top goalscorer I often like to go a bit left-field and look for some value. I quite fancy France's Benzema who is 33-1 with Paddy Power. With games against Ecuador, Honduras and Switzerland I quite fancy him to bag a few.

I do love the World Cup - I have an erection right now.

There will be some fantastic strikers on show (Neymar, Messi, Aguero, Ronaldo, Suarez, Costa, Welbeck)

So, who will be top goalscorer?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I put a tenner on Cavani a few weeks back. 40-1 with Ladbrokes.

A hat-trick against Costa Rica in their opener would do nicely :goal:

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm getting excited now.

For top goalscorer I often like to go a bit left-field and look for some value. I quite fancy France's Benzema who is 33-1 with Paddy Power. With games against Ecuador, Honduras and Switzerland I quite fancy him to bag a few.

I do love the World Cup - I have an erection right now.

There will be some fantastic strikers on show (Neymar, Messi, Aguero, Ronaldo, Suarez, Costa, Welbeck)

So, who will be top goalscorer?

:-D

NutterDave

Jan 19, 2012
Higuain. Argentina's centre forward, being fed by Messi Aguero and Di Maria. Reckon I might score a few with that kind of help.

Stumpy Tim

I said Suarez, but that assumes he's fit and they get through the group stages (I think they will). I've got money on Aguero as I think Argentina will win it and he'll score a fair few. One of those two will do it in my opinion

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Lukaku if he can carry his Premier League scoring consistency over to the World Cup, and Belgium should get into the final stages of the thing!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking at the groups, it's got to be an Argentinian or Brazilian striker, who can both fill their boots in the group stages.

Spain, Netherlands and Chile all have world class strikers, but are unlikely to get many chances in that group. The whipping boys are supposedly Australia, but can you see any of them scoring lots against them? I can't. For the same reason, I don't think Germany's (well, just Klose) and Uruguay's strikers will score shed loads either.

Lukaku is a good shout though - Belgium have an "easy" group and a class team that should carry them deep into the tournament. Although is Lukaku guaranteed to start for them? They've got De Bruyne, Januzaj, AND Hazard who all play up front for the national side.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
regardless of how much I don't want it too be him, I cant see Ronaldo not turning up. (injury permitting ofcourse)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here