Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the hate for Nathan Jones?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I await the flaming for this but...

In the thread about the coaches Juan and Ruben leaving, many people are saying that oscar should take Nathan Jones too...

Why do so many people on here have a problem with him, he seems like a pretty good coach to me.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

In the thread about the coaches Juan and Ruben leaving, many people are saying that oscar should take Nathan Jones too...

Why do so many people on here have a problem with him, he seems like a pretty good coach to me.

I like him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

1. Jealousy

2. Ignorance (of what he actually does)

3. Desperate need for a scapegoat

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Never had a problem with him but think it would be a disaster if appointed manager, not ready yet for a club with our aspirations.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Because he is Welsh ?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
When he was playing for Yeovil he got one of our players sent off! And gave the brighton fans some mouth as well.

And here I was thinking 'passion' was one of the desiderata for any new manager.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I like him, and he ticks a lot of the boxes that we are looking for in the new manager.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
And here I was thinking 'passion' was one of the desiderata for any new manager.

I like jones to be honest. But it seems like he can not win. If he was to be sat there doing and saying nothing. He would get ****. Tries to rally the troops and he gets ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here