• No, I want traditional ownership

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • It depends what would make us more successful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Since we are actually owned by a fan - I am fine with the way we personally are.

But I am against Russian billionaires buying clubs and running them into the ground, actual fans wouldnt (intentionally anyway) do this.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Since we are actually owned by a fan - I am fine with the way we personally are.

But I am against Russian billionaires buying clubs and running them into the ground, actual fans wouldn't (intentionally anyway) do this.

It's like we are fan owned without cheap tickets. I reckon we should have a cap so it doesn't get ridiculous like Arsenal level.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A voice on the board would be welcome, whilst there are fans amongst the board as it is, including TB, but a small panel of people that has had the experience of queuing up, squeezing the cash out of their personal budget, being marshalled by Stewards/Police, having to use all the facilities as we have to and not just as a board member experiences, would be valuable to the club and fans alike.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It would be a disaster. The amount of idiots you hear in the ground and read on here, those people would have a say in running the club. No thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here