Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus - Lazy Reporting

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1125...erty_changes_hands_for___3_75_million/?ref=mr

I don't normally have an opinion on the Argus, good or bad, but this is lazy and inaccurate reporting. I appreciate I'm getting old and grumpy but where in this article does it say the property SOLD for £3.75m, wholly inaccurate and poor reporting, whinge over, carry on .....

Unless I'm wrong, they seem to be saying that the house has an internal floor area of over 7 million square feet. Seems quite cheap in view of that.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Unless I'm wrong, they seem to be saying that the house has an internal floor area of over 7 million square feet. Seems quite cheap in view of that.

Incredible when the plot size is half an acre (21K square feet). Must have numerous storeys, about 350 in fact!!!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Good job that the Argus isn't a very poor local rag not worthy of even wrapping chips!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

I kind of assumed that was a direct quote from the idiot estate agent trying to make it sound more impressive and in the process making a complete ar*e of the maths...... The comments made me laugh, somebody getting destroyed for pointing out that they we're claiming 680,000 sq m only for him to be shown correct...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not as big as I'd thought!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So long as it's Peter James and not the Argus writing it otherwise they'd say it was a multi-storey car park costing 35p

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looks perfect for a football manager ..... wonder who's purchased it ? :wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here