Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I know what's close - the other thread.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Didn't want to start another thread but a pic of ZINEDINE ZIDANE getting into his car at the Amex this morning

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not seeking attention with this thread, I just have a massive hunch he will get the job and feel we are close to an announcement. Would be happy with that but would not be gutted if it was SH PC or TS

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not seeking attention with this thread, I just have a massive hunch he will get the job and feel we are close to an announcement. Would be happy with that but would not be gutted if it was SH PC or TS

So basically you know sod all then.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

Wait, so you don't actually know anything?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
So basically you know sod all then.

No I know nothing but all these rumours have got me all excited. I was hoping this thread was going to be merged with the other RDM thread. Just a hunch but I think he may be the chosen one.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
No I know nothing but all these rumours have got me all excited. I was hoping this thread was going to be merged with the other RDM thread. Just a hunch but I think he may be the chosen one.

So your statements that "It is him" and "we are close" are complete rubbish. Great posting, not.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
So your statements that "It is him" and "we are close" are complete rubbish. Great posting, not.

Well don't get too miffed, I did not claim to have any evidence and I was sort of asking the question " Its him isn't it" although I admit I left out the question mark. Would be a good choice though IMHO

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Jokes aside, isn't that the exact same Range Rover that somebody put a picture up of outside the Amex yesterday?

Not with a F on the number plate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here