Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small - Medium - Bed Wrecker

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
what is your ideal size in a female.... tall, small, fat or thin etc?

Small women all day long for me, due to their low food costs, poor tolerance of Rohypnol, savings on gaffer tape, lack of struggle, and less digging afterwards.

Also they also decompose quicker.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Tall slim, verging on gym bunny.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Tall, slim and all the important bits a nice shape and in proportion

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
what is your ideal size in a female.... tall, small, fat or thin etc?

Small women all day long for me, due to their low food costs, poor tolerance of Rohypnol, savings on gaffer tape, lack of struggle, and less digging afterwards.

Also they also decompose quicker.

Is this a spoof account and you are in fact [MENTION=13433]Kumquat[/MENTION]? :)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone who says they dont like thin birds is basically being relaistic to what they can get

Bit like when a women says she doesnt like muscles

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
if its got a pulse, could do a job ......

Seriously, I can take a little belly chub for a decent pair of hooters.
Defo prefer blondes ....
Don't mind a larger framed [boned] lass.

Little stick insects that look like they might snap in to pieces with the first bit of action and fried eggs for tits - no ta!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone who says they dont like thin birds is basically being relaistic to what they can get

Bit like when a women says she doesnt like muscles
Pretty sure it's been proven numerous times that men generally prefer curvy women. I certainly do.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tall slim, verging on gym bunny.

Gym bunnies and sporty chicks are better and more adventurous in the sack.

I don't like fat birds (or 'curvy' as they describe themselves), and I think that I'm fairly normal. It really annoys me if anyone (or the media) tries to tell me that I'm shallow or that I should prefer women with a bit of meat on them. It's biological drive: men are naturally attracted to healthy looking women that are likely to be fertile.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Gym bunnies and sporty chicks are better and more adventurous in the sack.

I don't like fat birds (or 'curvy' as they describe themselves), and I think that I'm fairly normal. It really annoys me if anyone (or the media) tries to tell me that I'm shallow or that I should prefer women with a bit of meat on them. It's biological drive: men are naturally attracted to healthy looking women that are likely to be fertile.
Have to disagree, I used to work with this guy who loved the plumpers. Going to work in the van he would wind the window down and whistle at all the fatties sweating on their way to work he loved em.. I swear he wouldn't look at a thin bird it was weird to be honest.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Have to disagree, I used to work with this guy who loved the plumpers. Going to work in the van he would wind the window down and whistle at all the fatties sweating on their way to work he loved em.. I swear he wouldn't look at a thin bird it was weird to be honest.

I accept that there are blokes who prefer fatties, but I'm sure that the majority prefer slim women. And I'm sure that most women prefer athletic men with a bit of muscle and a hard stomach to a pot bellied couch potato.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Not wishing in any way to tell you what shape/weight you should prefer, but be aware that 81% of cultures today prefer women to be what we in the west would call "plump"*. That's today. Over the course of history, there have been many cultures that prefer plumper women than is the typical desired shape than today in the west - you only have to look at the nudes painted by Rembrandt, to name but one, to see this is so. Finally, very thin women who are bordering anorexia often lose their fertility**.

I think that women in the west today need as much reassurance about their body image as they can possibly get. The fashion industry, men and many women themselves, all apply huge psychological pressure on women to be thinner than is healthy, which leads to huge distress, illness and, sometimes, suicide. Gok Wan may be a complete CJTC, but there's no denying the hugely positive effect he has on what are perfectly normal womens' views about themselves.

*Brown, Peter J. and Jennifer Sweeney. 2009. THE ANTHROPOLOGY OF OVERWEIGHT, OBESITY AND THE BODY. AnthroNotes Volume 30 No. 1.
**Attia E, Walsh BT (2007). "Anorexia Nervosa". American Journal of Psychiatry 164 (12): 1805–1810

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Really? Is that from your own research?

Yes. I put it down to a number of factors: healthy living and eating naturally increases the libido; fit/healthy women are more confident about being naked; and the nature of someone being competitive and enjoying physical activity seems to include enjoying sexual physical activity.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here