Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How obsessed are you?

How many times do you look at/refresh NSC each day?

• Less than 10 - I have a life

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • 10-20 times a day - Only when Im bored

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • 20-50 times a day - Bordering on obsession

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • 50+ times a day - I need help

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
From the playoffs to OG`s departure, from players leaving to the iminent appointment of a new Manager, there really isnt a dull moment on NSC.

What started a a casual look a few times a week a few years back has now grown into a full blown obsession, especially with the current "who will be our new Manager" saga. Sneaky peeks at my phone at any opportunity, first thing in the morning and before I go to bed, I just cant stop looking/refreshing, hoping to see the latest news/appointment.

Is it just me, or are most on here obsessive NSC ers? Is it only because of the Managerial situation that Im obsessed or does it run deeper? Im keen to know if I need help or that Im not nearly as bad as everyone else.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
From the playoffs to OG`s departure, from players leaving to the iminent appointment of a new Manager, there really isnt a dull moment on NSC.

What started a a casual look a few times a week a few years back has now grown into a full blown obsession, especially with the current "who will be our new Manager" saga. Sneaky peeks at my phone at any opportunity, first thing in the morning and before I go to bed, I just cant stop looking/refreshing, hoping to see the latest news/appointment.

Is it just me, or are most on here obsessive NSC ers? Is it only because of the Managerial situation that Im obsessed or does it run deeper? Im keen to know if I need help or that Im not nearly as bad as everyone else.
Same here.I am not well at the moment so using NSC keeps me in contact with the world. What a strange world it is.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I work from home, plus i'm a grade A procrastinator so i've got a lot of real work to avoid.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I most definitely need help... Whilst I don't post that much, I will be refreshing NSC well over 50 times a day when there is potential 'news' on the horizon

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
im the opposite. when there is no real big news imminent im on around 30-40 times a day but when I know something big is gonna happen I cut down to around 20.

not really sure why, maybe I ust know that every thread is gonna involve the same thing so cant be arsed with trawling threw all the garbage :glare:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I am massively underworked at the moment so, I am able to look at NSC all day!

20-50 may actually be incorrect in that I log in in the morning and only log out when I leave the office - so just once a day for me!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I suspect May 2014 may well have been NSC's busiest month ever with 5,000,000 page views. April, by way of example, was a mere 3.5m.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
10-20 times a day for me, unless there is something worth looking at, I really couldn't be bothered if I looked or not.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I tell myself that, but isnt there always potential "news" on the horizon? ??? It seems neverending.

Very true! I'm definitely worse with transfer/manager rumours so am probably at my worst from May to end of August (and then January) - so I'm only really bad for half the year (or that's at least how I try to justify it to myself!!)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think NSC is really rather dull at the moment, because there's so little that's tangible to comment on especially with regard to the Albion. Still logging on about five times a day at the moment, unlike during the football season itself, when it's in the 10 to 20 times a day category, which is a sign that I just can't help/stop myself.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Im keen to know if I need help or that Im not nearly as bad as everyone else.
You've got less than 250 posts, so if you need help, they may as well just put me down.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Is Trish still on reception? (Young sexy Spanish señorita..you can't miss her!) and have you met Angie one of the 'sisters'? Sweet lady. :)

I'm only 4 weeks into this lark. The Spannish girl currently on reception is Christie, who organises all my cars for me. I don't know an Angie, not in my room anyway.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I suspect May 2014 may well have been NSC's busiest month ever with 5,000,000 page views. April, by way of example, was a mere 3.5m.

Every cloud... :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I love NSC. Despite my relatively low post count compared to others, I look at it regularly but will only contribute if it's worthwhile.

According to the post I border on obsession, though my wife tells me I'm obsessed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here