Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes pre-season tickets

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just brought my ticket, looks like you have to print them off.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
debating whether to go to this or stay home and watch the world cup quarter final which starts at 5 and will most likely be Argentina v Belgium/Portugal

hmmmmmmm

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
12.5% booking fee?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
debating whether to go to this or stay home and watch the world cup quarter final which starts at 5 and will most likely be Argentina v Belgium/Portugal

hmmmmmmm

Watch it in a pub after the game in Lewes. :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ah, I see they've changed it, earlier it read £10 a ticket and £1.25 booking fee.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
top idea :thumbsup:

but that involves staying in lewes longer than necessary. not something I like to do :shootself

Lewes is great though IMO. Each to their own I guess. :) I'm expecting a few pubs to get a tv for the World Cup.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Dripping Pan will be absolutely rocking for this one. Gutted I am on holiday in Northamptonshire at the time otherwise I'd have snapped up one of the few tickets still remaining.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bumping...Looking this morning...There's a few more kids tickets at £2 that have become available ...
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lewe...-2014-pre-season-friendly-tickets-11805832563

This is a fantastic friendly. Went in 2012 and had a great time. Kids love it too as they can get autographs, see the players up close and wonder around.
Highly recommended. Prices are good too...£2 for kids is great value.

If they get bored with wondering (about all the new players, presumably), they can wander too...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here