Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherwood to be announced??

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well one of my mates is a Spurs fan and recognised him instantly. But of course i can only go on what he said he saw. Funny how it all seems to coincide with Mervyn Day going etc. I guess time will tell.......hopefully.

What was a Spurs fan doing at the Amex over the weekend?!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's in Ibiza.

The pro Sherwood faction probably shouldn't google this fact. When you get to "Tim Sherwood I" google prefills a lot of search suggestions that start "Tim Sherwood is a" and end in a four letter word.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I got the shot!

Here he is driving off from the Amex after telling Tony to do one.

Sherwood-Car.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
sherwood.jpg

"You should definitely take the job; it's a triffic club. Build it up just enough for me to f*ck it all up in a couple of years' time."

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Wouldn't surprise me if he's been given the job, but is off on hollibobs for a week, and all set to return this weekend to be announced.
Hence the deafening silence form the club...

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I've seen this mentioned a few times on here over the past couple of days. How do people know this as fact!???

Typing in Sherwood into Twitter shows tweets from different people saying that he was on their flight to Ibiza.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Wouldn't surprise me if he's been given the job, but is off on hollibobs for a week, and all set to return this weekend to be announced.

Sounds plausible, else why is Sherwood's agent not linking him in the press with Celtic, Southampton, West Brom etc?? Would think that he needs to take a job asap and can't sit tight and wait to the autumn in order to maintain any kind of positive momentum that might have been generated at Spurs.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

I don't buy it. Unless Bloom flew out there for talks, why agree the deal and then go on holiday without announcing it first?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I can 100% guarantee that something will happen today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can 100% guarantee that something will happen today.

Spot on again. I've just dropped my hat in front of the pretty new secretary just to show her who's boss. If that's not a happening I don't want to live.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Spot on again. I've just dropped my hat in front of the pretty new secretary just to show her who's boss. If that's not a happening I don't want to live.

I genuinely just spat my beer on my laptop!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here