Horse Racing Tip - Brighton

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton 4.40 pm

Last Minute Lisa
7-2

BIG money will be going on this Horse today so 7-2 will go. The connections have been waiting for the right race at Brighton. They pulled it out the last 2 races.

All the best.
US

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Have you ever got one of these right, US?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know a few big hitters who will be laying into this and have waited for a few weeks to do it. I think it will start much less than 7-2.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
If it's the one I think it is,it has defo ran Thursday or Friday, Hughes was on it,so was I never tried an inch, so unless it wa gonna run, 2 times in 3-4 days,they couldn't of pulled it out its last 2 races,if I'm on about a different horse then my bad

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If it's the one I think it is,it has defo ran Thursday or Friday, Hughes was on it,so was I never tried an inch, so unless it wa gonna run, 2 times in 3-4 days,they couldn't of pulled it out its last 2 races,if I'm on about a different horse then my bad

It was entered last Friday but withdrawn.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
...because it ran on Thursday in Bath (3/1 fav, finished 3rd).

Ok but Brighton is a different course to Bath which apparently suits the horse better. Still I passed the info on, people can do as they please.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I'm off to Bill Hills, London Road to lump on. If I can't get more than an Ayrton on, I'm having my photo in The Argus to boot.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ok but Brighton is a different course to Bath which apparently suits the horse better. Still I passed the info on, people can do as they please.

Indeed - I'm not suggesting anything about the horse's chances. I'm just saying that it had 3 entries last week, and ran 1 of them (in Bath) which is why it was withdrawn from the Brighton entry.

Good luck to all involved.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I guess we will know around a quarter to five.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Brighton 4.40 pm

Last Minute Lisa
7-2

BIG money will be going on this Horse today so 7-2 will go. The connections have been waiting for the right race at Brighton. They pulled it out the last 2 races.

All the best.
US

no bet for me,but loucal is decent value

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
I think if you were a layer you'd be keen to take this on - one career win from 29 starts and regressive looking form on the a/w this winter - hardly bombproof.

Having said that, it's a very poor race and you have got a big plus with Richard Hughes riding.

Not a race I'll be having a bet in.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Not really, they are 1 & 2 in the fastest sprint tracks in the WORLD ie downhill for most of 5,6,7 furlongs til last 100

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
Not really, they are 1 & 2 in the fastest sprint tracks in the WORLD ie downhill for most of 5,6,7 furlongs til last 100

Indeed - both left-handed, both undulating , both sharp - plenty of uk tracks less like Brighton than Bath is.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here