Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a property management company recommendation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can anyone recommend a Brighton based company?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I live in a fairly new block in the city center and we got through 3 or 4 companies in the first 5 years, equally as useless as each other, we even took one to court and got a pay out from them.
We tried a company called Pepperfox next and are still with them 4 years later, head and shoulders above any of the others we tried.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They're all useless. Do it yourself and save a fortune; property management is an absolute piece of piss if you've got half a brain.

The cost of marketing my place (on rightmove) and drawing up all the relevant contracts came to £50 and about 2-3 hours of my time. Letting a agents would charge £500+VAT just for that. The commission for management is usually around 10% + VAT, so effectively 12% of your annual rental income. What a waste of money.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They're all useless. Do it yourself and save a fortune; property management is an absolute piece of piss if you've got half a brain.

The cost of marketing my place (on rightmove) and drawing up all the relevant contracts came to £50 and about 2-3 hours of my time. Letting a agents would charge £500+VAT just for that. The commission for management is usually around 10% + VAT, so effectively 12% of your annual rental income. What a waste of money.

But then the OP mentioned property management not a letting agent ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here