Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking Season Ticket News - Sky Sports

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Tin pot club, but at least they have a manager, and some players, and are in the Premiership.

Just a shame their ground smells like shit.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
yes but the difference is, at least 500 of those palace fans are glory hunters because they are in the premier league for another season, i wonder how many of those 15,500 would renew their season tickets if they got relegated next may ??????

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
yes but the difference is, at least 500 of those palace fans are glory hunters because they are in the premier league for another season, i wonder how many of those 15,500 would renew their season tickets if they got relegated next may ??????

just the same as it would be for pretty much any team getting promoted to the Premier League then :shrug:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Do they really care?

They'll fill out pretty well 100% so less ST's and more game by game = more money

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
YAWN. Palace are better than us at the moment. Any posts that suggest otherwise are embarrassing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Better.Big word, hard to define. Won't be getting a season ticket at Selhurst despite your recommendation.

I did not say get a st just I can't see the point in taking the piss when they clearly have the upper hand at the moment, makes us seem billy no bollocks. Like the posts last year that proclaimed CPFC were CERTAIN to be relegated, will get the lowest Premiership points ever and look at how that turned out. Keep powder dry and take the piss WHEN we are in a position to do so.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
You'd have to pay me to go back to that ****ing yard.

It's full of tramps and bellends.

YAWN. Palace are better than us at the moment. Any posts that suggest otherwise are embarrassing.

This. Boat has sailed on the pisstaking for a little while now...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I love Palace. I hope they do really well next year, I love their style of play and their kit and their drum and their manager and their ground . Their fans are kind, thoughtful and magnanimous.
Best wishes guys.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here