Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
jfc-l229-1350878_478x359.jpg

Jake Forster-Caskey
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
16:52 2nd June 2014
by James Hilsum
I played in every game and started in all but one of the matches, so I’m happy with the number of minutes I had and thought I did well."
Jake Forster-Caskey
2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

Jake Forster-Caskey was delighted to be involved in the England set-up again after appearing for England’s under-20s in the Toulon Tournament and believes more of Albion’s young talent will represent the country in the near future.

Forster-Caskey played in all five matches at the tournament as England eventually finished in fourth place, and scored a stunning strike in the 3-0 win against Qatar.He told seagulls.co.uk, “Personally it was nice to get back into the England set-up and see some people that I hadn’t seen for a couple of years.
“I played in every game and started in all but one of the matches, so I’m happy with the number of minutes I had and thought I did well.
“I’d probably say either the Qatar or South Korea games were my best performances. I scored against Qatar, but my overall play against South Korea was probably better.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

“It was a good experience for me and I’m sure there will be more and more players from the club representing England in the near future, especially with the facilities at the new training ground.
“It will help to attract some of the best young players to the club, which will be a huge positive in the long-term.”
The 20-year-old also believes that this extra run of games at the end of the season will only be beneficial for him ahead of Albion’s pre-season preparations, particularly after playing against some of the world’s most promising youngsters.
He added, “At Brighton you’re playing against men as such, but with England you’re playing against lads that could be a couple of years younger than you, so it’s different in that sense.
“The standard is very high as some of the players play in the top divisions from around the world."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here