Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article on the club's website

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Out of interest, does that mean the club shouldn't add anything to the website until one or both of them are confirmed?

hmm... well i suppose important stuff, no just some drivel about england under 21s or japan qualifying for the rugby world cup FFS, or maybe I'm just a very impatient person...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm just relieved that Japan qualified for the RWC.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
hmm... well i suppose important stuff, no just some drivel about england under 21s or japan qualifying for the rugby world cup FFS, or maybe I'm just a very impatient person...

I think we all want news but the most important thing is the club gets the appointment right. Hopefully the fact that they're taking their time means that we will get the absolute right choice for manager. If that's the case, a few more days or even a week won't be the end of the world.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Personally I have no interest whatsoever in new managers or new kits, but am delighted that the pitch is in the process of being relaid.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Personally I have no interest whatsoever in new managers or new kits, but am delighted that the pitch is in the process of being relaid.

It is?? What, with Rodders strutting his stuff at the end of next week?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here